Exclusive to Go For Health and imported from Laboratoires Yves Ponroy in France, Glycobiol is a dietary supplement that contains
- Fenugreek: involved in the metabolism of sugars. Its fibre-rich seeds help slow the absorption of carbohydrates after meals, helping to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Magnesium: plays a role in glucose metabolism.
- Zinc: involved in carbohydrate metabolism and in the enzyme activation of glucose metabolism.
- Chromium: is essential for the body’s tolerance to glucose because it increases the sensitivity of tissues to insulin. It helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Régulose®: a green coffee extract containing concentrated chlorogenic acids. Helps to reduce blood sugar levels and maintain a healthy weight.
Glycobiol is a dietary supplement based on Regulose® (green coffee extract), fenugreek and trace elements that helps the body naturally regulate blood sugar levels throughout the day.
Nutritional analysis for 2 tablets
Fenugreek 500 mg
Regulose (including 45 mg of chlorogenic acid) 100mg
Magnesium (40% of NRV *) 150mg
Zinc (150% of NRV *) 15mg
Chromium (62.5% of the NRVs *) 25 μg
* NRV = Nutritional Reference Values (France)
Take 2 tablets per day, in the morning.
Not suitable for renal failure (magnesium). Excessive consumption may have laxative effects (sorbitol).
Not for use by pregnant women. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended dose. To be consumed as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health professional.